Anthony Mellowes, Chief Executive Officer, and Executive Director
- Mr Mellowes is an experienced property executive. Prior to joining SCA Property Group, Mr Mellowes was employed by Woolworths Limited since 2002 and held a number of senior property related roles including Head of Asset Management and Group Property Operations Manager. Prior to Woolworths, Mr Mellowes worked for Lend Lease Group and Westfield Limited.
- Mr Mellowes was appointed Chief Executive Officer on 16 May 2013 after previously acting as interim CEO since the group's listing on 26 November 2012. Mr Mellowes was a key member of the Woolworths Limited team which created SCA Property Group.
Mark Fleming, Chief Financial Officer, and Executive Director
- Mr Fleming is an experienced finance executive. Prior to joining SCA Property Group, Mr Fleming was CFO for Treasury Wine Estates. Mr Fleming has also held senior finance roles at Woolworths Limited, and was an investment banker with UBS and Goldman Sachs prior to that. Mr Fleming holds both a Bachelor of Economics and a Bachelor of Laws degree from Sydney University.
- Mr Fleming is also a Trustee of the Royal Botanical Gardens and Domain Trust.
Mark Lamb, General Counsel and Company Secretary
- Mr Lamb is an experienced transactional lawyer with over 20 years' experience in the private sector as a partner of Corrs Chambers Westgarth and subsequently Herbert Geer and in the listed sector as General Counsel of ING Real Estate.
- Mr Lamb has extensive experience in retail shopping centre developments, acquisitions, sales and major leasing transactions having acted for various REITs and public companies during his career.
Campbell Aitken, Chief Investment Officer
- Mr Aitken has over 10 years’ experience working in the Property Funds Management industry in a number of senior positions within the Australian Retail REIT sector, with Charter Hall Group, Macquarie Bank and Westfield. Mr Aitken is an active member of the Property Council of Australia, currently Chairman of the Retail Property Committee and is a committee member of the Property Investment and Finance Committee. Mr Aitken has experience in managing acquisitions, leasing, property management, and developments.
- Mr Aitken joined SCA Property Group in May 2013, was appointed Chief Operating Officer in October 2013 and was appointed Chief Investment Officer in March 2015.
- Mr Aitken holds a Bachelor of Science (Estate Management) (Hons) from Napier University, Edinburgh.
Michelle Tierney, Chief Operating Officer
- Ms Tierney has over 20 years’ property experience, and has held executive roles at GPT and Lendlease, including Fund Manager of the $3.8 billion GPT Wholesale Shopping Centre Fund and Head of Property & Asset Management for The GPT Group.
- Ms Tierney has extensive experience in investment management, funds management, property & asset management and leasing.
- Ms Tierney joined SCA Property Group in June 2019 as Chief Operating Officer.
- Ms Tierney holds a Master of Business Administration, a Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration, a Bachelor of Arts (Journalism & Communication) and is a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and the Women’s Leadership Institute Australia.
Janene Kellaway, Human Resources Manager
- Ms Kellaway has over 15 years’ Human Resources Management experience, and has held senior roles across industries including Aged Care, Finance, Engineering and Manufacturing.
- Ms Kellaway has extensive experience in strategic and operational HR management, organisational people strategies, workforce planning and design and change management.
- Ms Kellaway joined SCA Property Group in July 2019 as Human Resources Manager.
- Ms Kellaway holds a Master of Business in Strategic HR Management and a Bachelor of Arts (Sociology & Industrial Relations).