SCA Management Team
Campbell Aitken, Chief Investment Officer
- Mr Aitken has over 10 years’ experience working in the Property Funds Management industry in a number of senior positions within the Australian Retail REIT sector, with Charter Hall Group, Macquarie Bank and Westfield. Mr Aitken is an active member of the Property Council of Australia, currently Chairman of the Retail Property Committee and is a committee member of the Property Investment and Finance Committee. Mr Aitken has experience in managing acquisitions, leasing, property management, and developments.
- Mr Aitken joined SCA Property Group in May 2013, was appointed Chief Operating Officer in October 2013 and was appointed Chief Investment Officer in March 2015.
- Mr Aitken holds a Bachelor of Science (Estate Management) (Hons) from Napier University, Edinburgh.
Michelle Tierney, Chief Operating Officer
- Ms Tierney has over 20 years’ property experience, and has held executive roles at GPT and Lendlease, including Fund Manager of the $3.8 billion GPT Wholesale Shopping Centre Fund and Head of Property & Asset Management for The GPT Group.
- Ms Tierney has extensive experience in investment management, funds management, property & asset management and leasing.
- Ms Tierney joined SCA Property Group in June 2019 as Chief Operating Officer.
- Ms Tierney holds a Master of Business Administration, a Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration, a Bachelor of Arts (Journalism & Communication) and is a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and the Women’s Leadership Institute Australia.
Investment Objectives History Board & Management SCA Management Team Corporate Governance Sustainability Group Structure