SCA Management Team
Campbell Aitken, Chief Investment Officer
- Mr Aitken has over 10 years’ experience working in the Property Funds Management industry in a number of senior positions within the Australian Retail REIT sector, with Charter Hall Group, Macquarie Bank and Westfield. Mr Aitken is an active member of the Property Council of Australia, currently Chairman of the Retail Property Committee and is a committee member of the Property Investment and Finance Committee. Mr Aitken has experience in managing acquisitions, leasing, property management, and developments.
- Mr Aitken joined SCA Property Group in May 2013, was appointed Chief Operating Officer in October 2013 and was appointed Chief Investment Officer in March 2015.
- Mr Aitken holds a Bachelor of Science (Estate Management) (Hons) from Napier University, Edinburgh.
Sid Sharma, Chief Operating Officer
- Mr Sharma has over 10 years’ property experience and has held executive roles at DEXUS, Woolworths and Westpac across leasing, asset management and developments. Previously, Mr Sharma worked for Stockland and Deacons Lawyers.
- Mr Sharma joined SCA Property Group in May 2014 as General Manager – Leasing, was appointed General Manager – Operations in March 2015 and appointed the Chief Operating Officer on 1 July 2017.
- Mr Sharma holds a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Commerce (Economics & Finance) from University of Western Sydney and was a recipient of a Vice Chancellor’s Leadership scholarship.
Melissa Kingham, Fund Manager
- Ms Kingham has over 25 years’ property experience. Prior to joining SCA Property Group, Ms Kingham was an executive with Woolworths Limited for almost 10 years and held positions including Group Property Operations Manager and Group Manager Asset Services Group. In previous roles, Ms Kingham held senior positions in Commonwealth and State Government property departments. Ms Kingham has extensive experience in capital transactions, retail planning, acquisitions and leasing.
- Ms Kingham joined SCA Property Group in October 2016 as Fund Manager for the SCA Unlisted Retail Funds (SURF) management business.
- Ms Kingham holds a Bachelor of Applied Science (Land Economics) from the University of Technology Sydney.
Investment Objectives History Board & Management SCA Management Team Corporate Governance Sustainability Group Structure