The independent directors of the SCPRE Board are:
Philip Marcus Clark AM, Independent Chairman
- Mr Clark was formerly Managing Partner of the law firm Minter Ellison from 1995 to 2005. Prior to joining Minter Ellison, Mr Clark was a Director and Head of Corporate with ABN Amro Australia, and prior to that he was the Managing Partner of the law firm Mallesons Stephen Jaques for 16 years.
- Mr Clark has significant prior board experience in the listed REIT sector, having been a Director and Chair of the Audit Committee of ING Management Limited, the Responsible Entity of a number of listed REITs managed by ING Real Estate.
- Mr Clark is a member of the J.P. Morgan Advisory Council and Tennis NSW Corporate Advisory Board, and chairs a number of government and private company boards. He was a Director of Ingenia Communities Group and Chairman of Hunter Hall Global Value Limited, and is currently a Director of Food Agility Cooperative Research Centre (CRC).
- Mr Clark was made a Member of the Order of Australia in June 2007 for service to the legal profession and business.
Dr Kirstin Ferguson, Independent Non-executive Director
- Dr Ferguson is an experienced company director and, in addition to being a Director of SCPRE, currently sits on the boards of Hyne and Son Pty Ltd, EML Payments Limited and is the Deputy Chair of the Australian Broadcasting Corporation.
- Dr Ferguson's previous directorships include CIMIC Group Limited, Dart Energy Ltd, Layne Beachleyís Aim for the Stars Foundation, Orbitas Group Pty Ltd, Queensland Rugby Union Ltd, Queensland Theatre Company and SunWater Ltd. She was also an Advisory Panel Member of She Starts.
- She is an Adjunct Professor at QUT Business School and has a PhD in Governance as well as a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Arts (Honours). Dr Ferguson is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Directors and a Graduate of both the AICD Company Directors Course and International Directors Course.
- Dr Ferguson's executive career included roles as the CEO of an international consulting organisation and Director of Corporate Services with an international corporate law firm.
James Hodgkinson, OAM, Independent Non-executive Director
- Mr Hodgkinson is a Senior Investment Banker with real estate specialisation, most recently as an Executive Director of Macquarie Group.
- Mr Hodgkinson has extensive experience as Principal in the establishment, strategy and growth of a number of both listed and unlisted investment vehicles and operating businesses in Australia, Asia and North America.
- Mr Hodgkinson was also Chief Executive Officer of Macquarie Industrial Trust for six years prior to that trustís merger with Goodman Industrial Trust. He was formerly a Director of Goodman Japan Limited, and from February 2003 until September 2011 was a Director of the Goodman Group and was a member of its Audit Committee.
Philip Redmond, Independent Non-executive Director
- Mr Redmond has over 30 years of experience in the real estate industry including over five years with AMPís real estate team and over 12 years with the investment bank UBS from 1993 to 2005.
- Mr Redmond has prior Board experience in the listed REIT sector, having been a director on a number of listed REITs managed by ING Management Limited and Galileo Funds Management Limited.
Belinda Robson, Independent Non-executive Director
- Mrs Robson is an experienced real estate executive, having worked with Lend Lease for over 20 years in a range of roles including most recently as the Fund Manager of the Australian Prime Property Fund Retail.
- Mrs Robson is a Director of GPT Funds Management Limited.
- Mrs Robsonís previous roles with Lend Lease included Head of Operations, Australian Prime Fund Series, and Portfolio Manager, Australian Prime Property Fund Retail.
The key executives of the SCA Property Group are:
Anthony Mellowes, Chief Executive Officer, and Executive Director
- Mr Mellowes is an experienced property executive. Prior to joining SCA Property Group, Mr Mellowes was employed by Woolworths Limited since 2002 and held a number of senior property related roles including Head of Asset Management and Group Property Operations Manager. Prior to Woolworths, Mr Mellowes worked for Lend Lease Group and Westfield Limited.
- Mr Mellowes was appointed Chief Executive Officer on 16 May 2013 after previously acting as interim CEO since the groupís listing on 26 November 2012. Mr Mellowes was a key member of the Woolworths Limited team which created SCA Property Group.
Mark Fleming, Chief Financial Officer, and Executive Director
- Mr Fleming is an experienced finance executive. Prior to joining SCA Property Group, Mr Fleming was CFO for Treasury Wine Estates. Mr Fleming has also held senior finance roles at Woolworths Limited, and was an investment banker with UBS and Goldman Sachs prior to that. Mr Fleming holds both a Bachelor of Economics and a Bachelor of Laws degree from Sydney University.
- Mr Fleming is also a Trustee of the Royal Botanical Gardens and Domain Trust.
Mark Lamb, General Counsel and Company Secretary
- Mr Lamb is an experienced transactional lawyer with over 20 years experience in the private sector as a partner of Corrs Chambers Westgarth and subsequently Herbert Geer and in the listed sector as General Counsel of ING Real Estate.
- Mr Lamb has extensive experience in retail shopping centre developments, acquisitions, sales and major leasing transactions having acted for various REITs and public companies during his career.